Most people that like astrology know what their zodiac sign is, and many will know their moon and rising signs as well. They know that there is a life path number that works with numerology, but they don’t always know that they have a tarot birth card that is assigned to them when they are born. The way that this can be found out is by looking at your date of birth.
Tarot cards have Major and Minor Arcana groups. The Major Arcana is the one that focuses on the tarot birth card. These cards are numbered from 0 to 21 but when looking at the birth card they are normally numbered from 1-21.
Based on numerology, some people would just pick the day that they were born as their birth number. They take the month, the day, and the year of their date of birth and add them together to get a second birth number. Some will add the numbers in different ways, and it is up to how you practice as to how you choose to get your own birth number.
Finding Your Tarot Birth Cards
There are two different ways that you can find your tarot birth card. The first one is to add up all the numbers of your month, day, and year. If your were born on December 21, 1988, you will add 1+2+2+1+1+9+8+8=32 and then you will reduce this number further by adding 3+2=5 and that is your birth card number.
Another way of doing this or if you have two birth cards you can do this for the second one. Add the numbers of your birthday such as December 21, 1988, you would add 12+21+88=121 and then reduce it 1+2+1=4. This would then be the number 4 card of the tarot Major Arcana.
If you add up your birthdate and you get 11, 22 or 33, these are Master Numbers. This means that something is powerful in your life. You aren’t supposed to reduce these in most instances but in finding your tarot birth cad, it is easiest if you break those numbers down by adding them together just like you would the other way.
Once you find out your number and you get your cards, here are some things you might want to ask:
- What card did you get?
- What is the card showing you?
- Look at the card and listen to your intuition.
- What does the card want to teach you?
- Look at the symbols and colors of the cards and write down what each of these things mean to you.
Dreaming of Tarot
Once you read your card, you can find out what your tarot birth card means for you. Find a book to read about the card or put the cards under your pillow and see if you dream anything that can relate to the card or about your life.
Meanings of the Cards
Here are what some of the cards mean:
- 1/10 Magician or Wheel of Fortune: This can mean you are good at manifesting good things in your life. Life can be hard sometimes, but the universe will take care of you.
- 2/11 High Priestess or Justice: This card means you are balanced, and you see truth. You have strong intuition.
- 3/12 Empress or Hanged Man: This is someone that is creative and spiritual, and you are a peaceful person.
- 4/13/22 Emperor, Death, or Fool: You are someone that has strong energy, and you are able to use your beliefs to bring change if you need to.
- 5/14 Hierophant or Temperance: You are a healer, and you bring freedom to people that know you. You are great at mentoring and guiding people.
- 6/15 Lovers or the Devil: You are full of love and kindness, and you do what it takes to love others and are passionate.
- 7/16 Chariot or the Tower: You are brave, and you can get rid of blockages or obstacles in your life and do positive things.
- 8/17 Strength or Star: You are powerful, and you have strength and love and you’re someone that is optimistic.
- 9/18 Hermit or the Moon: You are great at meditating, and you love life mysteries.
- 1/10/19 Magician, Wheel of Fortune, or the Sun: You are full of light and love, and you are optimistic. You are great at manifesting things.
- 2/20 High Priestess or Judgement: You are perceptive, and you are able to reach into the spiritual world.
- 3/21 Empress or the World: You love to create and see people get their hearts desires.